I am sitting here watching Blade Trinity I love when King (Ryan Reynolds…yummm…) calls the vamp chick a cock juggling thunder cunt. I don’t like that word personally but it totally works when he says it.
Anyway I am tagged so here goes.
1. Were you named after anyone? Yes after a TV Character
2. When did you last cry? I cry all the time…probably the last Folgers commercial
3. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey especially left over Thanksgiving Turkey
4. what is your most embarrassing cd? Uh I would have to say Teen Riot…but I really like the song toy soldiers and that was the only way to get it.
5. Where is your second home? The only other place I feel at home is at my grammas house…because it has never changed.
6. Do you trust others too easily? It depends on who I am at the moment, and what they say to me…I am a sucker for the right words.
7. what was your favorite toy as a child? I liked barbies but I loved paper…crayons, pencils and pens….and my first typewriter that I got at 7.
8. would you bungee jump? Hell Yeah!
9. Do you think you are strong? Yes, physically but maybe not so much emotionally…but flip the bitch switch and honey ITS ON! I find people have been flipping that switch a lot lately.
10. What are your favorite colors? The colors of the sky and the water….blues and silvers.
11. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? I would like to be healthier but ultimately I want to be able to stand still and be content. I don’t have the ability to be content…satisfied.
12. Who do you miss the most? Deceased? My grandfathers, they were both special men each for different reasons.
13. What was the last thing you ate? A packet of sweet tarts out of the left over Halloween candy bowl.
14. If you were a crayon, which color would you be? Aquamarine
15. What is the weather out right now? Windy rainy and COLD…a perfect stormy day.
16. Last person you talked to on the phone? I am not good at phones, I think it was my sister asking when I was going to get there to fix her computer.
17. Do you wear contacts? No, but I should they would help my vision from getting worse.
18. Last movie you watched? House of Wax for Halloween. I am watching Blade Trinity right now.
19. Favorite day of the year? Christmas…especially if there is snow on the ground.
20. Where would you want to go on your next vacation? Next Vacation, ha, there hasn’t ever been one of those yet. I really want to go to the Scottish Highlands someday.
21. Favorite smells? Rain….I love rain, the ocean, a campfire and burnt matches and cinnamon…oh and freshly cut grass.
22. What's the furthest you've been away from home? Not very far I think I have been to CA, ID, and WA, just across the Oregon borders though.
Three things you like about yourself: my empathy, my creativity, hands ( I can palm a ball, type a mile minute, and still have pretty red and perfectly shaped tips, naturally, well not the red part)
Three things you don't like about yourself: my health, my half empty glass, that I tend to instinctively close open doors
Three things that scare you: not being in control, rejection, acceptance
Three of your everyday essentials: caffeine, lipstick, and chenille socks
Three things you are wearing right now: a pink ruffled teenie weenie tank, grey boy sweats that are way too big (translation: super comfy) and my fluffy pink slippers
Three of your favorite songs: Fortunate Son, teenage wasteland, there goes my baby. All three are classics!
Three things you want in a relationship: understanding, humor, and selflessness
Three things that turn you on: breath on my neck, holding my hand, and playing with my hair
Three things that turn you off: body odor, people who are self centered, and when you call me by the wrong name
Two truths and a lie: I fall asleep in the bathtub all the time, I still play in the rain and I always drive the speed limit
Three things you can't live without: writing, my camera, and my sobakowa pillows
Three places you want to go on vacation: The highlands, Greece and Iceland
Three things you just can't do: dance, be idle, and get up any earlier than I absolutely must
Three kids names: Kyla, Gwyndylan and Michael Marie
Three things you want to do before you die: Be Published, Spend a year photographing every place I ever wanted to visit, and find happiness.
Three of your favorite musicians: Sarah Brightman, Rob Thomas, and 3 doors down
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: Big arms, soulful eyes and good lips
Three of your favorite hobbies: blogging, photography, & writing
Three things you really want to do badly right now: curl up in bed and watch movies, slip into a hot bath and for some reason go Christmas shopping hmmmmm
Three careers you're considering/you've considered: Writer, photographer, and IT
Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I can hold my alcohol, I’d rather have a pickup than a car, and that is all I can think of
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I love pink, I love my kitty and I love make up
I am not going to tag anyone else becaue it is too hard to decide, so if you do it just leave me a comment so I can come see.
Have a good weekend everyone, I am going to crawl into bed now, this chicka is plumb tuckered out.