Here are your instructions. The first five to comment asking will be participants:
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some :o)
Here are my answers to Sheilahs questions:
1. What would be your dream job? What steps do you need to take to get to that point where you can have that job?
It is a toss up between two things that mean a lot to me...1. is animals I would love to work with animals but not as a vet. Probably in a zoo or something where I get to care for them but not put them to sleep. I am fascinated by animals and could really see my self enjoying a career working with them. But I think I am more enthralled with the idea of the 2nd option...Creating greeting cards with my own words and images. This combines 2 of my loves writing and photography. Of course I am writing a novel but we all know how hard it is to make a living as an author. As far as what steps I need to take, well I suppose I need to just do it. I need to create. This is something I have to do while doing whatever job I get but it is something I will do for the rest of my life regardless of whether or not I find a career in the field or not.
2. What would you say is your best personality trait?
I can get along with almost anyone. I am someone who tends to be the person people go to to get things off their chests and to vent, so I suppose I am a good listener. I also feel things strongly and have empathy for others. I think those are my best traits. I know I know you only asked for one, but I couldn't pick okay.
3. What would you say is your worst personality trait?
I have a NASTY and QUICK temper. it comes out hard and fast but it also dissipates as quickly as it rears it's ugly head.
4. Who has been the most positive influence in your life, and why?
Wow that is really hard to answer with only one person, so I have to say two. My parents they really have been an all supporting duo. They are still together and have always supported me and their children. Their love and support has been the foundation of who I am. And they have always believed in who I am, who I have been, and who I want to become.
5. What has been the hardest thing that you have ever had to do? How did you manage the inner strength to do it?
I used to allow myself to be a doormat for my "friends" I think the hardest thing to do was to stand up to the worst of the bunch and sever that tie. I tortured myself over that for weeks but I finally found that little bit of soul encompassing self respect inside me and said to her that friendship is a two way superhighway and I am not driving that direction anymore. I am not sure I have ever gotten over her complete absence from my life, but I couldn't allow her to hurt me anymore.
I have another interview tomarrow. I'll fill you in after.